Provider Training and Development
CBH Provider Training and Development provides operational and clinical training and technical assistance to providers within the CBH network.
To register for training offered by Provider Training and Development, please visit the DBHIDS Learning Hub.
Ongoing Online Training
Quality Improvement Video Training Series
CBH has developed the Quality Improvement Video Training Series, a series of short informational videos, to provide a shared Quality Improvement language and support the use of Quality Improvement tools and methodology across our organization and within our entire network of care.
The Quality Improvement Video Training Series provides an overview of Quality Improvement, methodologies, and basic tools that can be utilized across those methodologies.
Click here to watch and learn more about the video series.
BHTEN ASAM Education and Training Support
The Behavioral Training and Education Network (BHTEN) is pleased to provide a variety of education and training support for behavioral health providers implementing the ASAM Criteria. Supports include access to the mandatory ASAM eLearning modules, free of charge, on its website.
Reimbursement for CADC, CAAC, CRS, and CPS certifications to those working in Philadelphia area behavioral health providers through our PCB Certification Scholarship Program. Visit the BHTEN website for more information.
Getting to Outcomes Contracting
We are pleased to offer a free online training on Getting to Outcomes Contracting (GTOC) through the DBHIDS Learning Hub, a comprehensive training platform that includes e-learning opportunities.
This training is designed for provider leaders, including those responsible for program development and evaluation. The GTOC model aligns with CBH principles and approaches regarding oversight and monitoring; the goals of the training are to provide an overview of GTOC, aid in connecting evaluation and accountability to clinical outcomes, and support providers in enhancing their program development and evaluation processes.
DDAP Training: ASAM Risk Rating
Non-Expiring Online Training
This training will provide drug and alcohol assessors and counselors with an overview of risk rating as used in the 2013 ASAM Criteria and a summary walkthrough of how to apply risk rating.
Family-Centered Safety Planning E-Learning Course
Additional information and details can be accessed in the DBHIDS Learning Hub. If you have not already registered for a Learning Hub account, click here for detailed instructions. Also, please note the Learning Hub Access Code is LHAccess20. Once you’ve logged onto your Learning Hub account, check the electives section to enroll in the course and then register for the session you are interested in.
If you have any questions regarding this course, contact CBH Provider Training & Development at email@example.com. For technical or registration issues with Learning Hub, email DBHIDS.LearningHub@phila.gov.
2022 Compliance Forum, November 2022
1. Welcome & CBH Compliance Year In Review
2. What to Expect with CBH Compliance Audits
3. Presentation from Pennsylvania Office of Attorney General, Medicaid Fraud Control Section
4. CBH Compliance Department Hot Topics
Open Minds Provider Training Series, April/May 2022
1. Trends Driving Service Delivery in the Next Normal
2. Recruiting, Hiring, and Onboarding: The Competencies Needed to Build a High-Quality Provider Network
3. Creating New Services that Meet Changing Consumer Needs
4. Creating a “Technology First” Approach to Service Delivery
5. Building an Effective Infrastructure for Successful Value-Based Contracting
6. Partnerships and Affiliations as a Strategy for Sustainability and Growth
7. Driving Financial Sustainability in the Next Normal
Distilling Solutions: Clinical Practice Guidance for Alcohol Use Disorder, February 25, 2021
For more information on AUD, please visit our Alcohol Use Disorder (AUD) And Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) page.
Using the Youth and Family Rights Guides Implementation Webinar for Providers and Staff
December 9, 2020
CBH 2020 Compliance Forum, November 2020
1. Welcome, Independent Practitioner Documentation Guidelines
- Corresponding Powerpoint Presentation
- RAT-STATS v.2019 Walkthrough (random sampling and extrapolation)