Provider Training Opportunities
CBH encourages and promotes provider growth and development through the use of educational training. Providers can participate in a variety of training opportunities through CBH Provider Training and Development Unit, which can be accessed through the DBHIDS Learning Management System.
CBH Provider Training and Development (PT&D) offers all Community Behavioral Health contracted providers virtual training on clinical processes, supervision, and specialty topics monthly and quarterly. Additionally, we work collaboratively with providers through the technical assistance process to create and implement individualized action plans to address organizational goals. If you have any training or technical assistance questions, contact CBH PT&D at email@example.com.
- Provider Training and Development: Technical Assistance and Training
- Entrenamiento y Desarollo de Proveedores: Asistencia Tecnica Y Formación
DBHIDS Learning Management System-to access live, virtual, and recorded training – https://learninghub.dbhids.org/splash
Additional Training Resources
Behavioral Health Training and Education Network – https://www.bhten.com
Ongoing Online Training
Quality Improvement Video Training Series
CBH has developed the Quality Improvement Video Training Series, a series of short informational videos, to provide a shared Quality Improvement language and support the use of Quality Improvement tools and methodology across our organization and within our entire network of care.
The Quality Improvement Video Training Series provides an overview of Quality Improvement, methodologies, and basic tools that can be utilized across those methodologies.
Click here to watch and learn more about the video series.
BHTEN ASAM Education and Training Support
The Behavioral Training and Education Network (BHTEN) is pleased to provide a variety of education and training support for behavioral health providers implementing the ASAM Criteria. Supports include access to the mandatory ASAM eLearning modules, free of charge, on its website.
Reimbursement for CADC, CAAC, CRS, and CPS certifications to those working in Philadelphia area behavioral health providers through our PCB Certification Scholarship Program. Visit the BHTEN website for more information.
DDAP Training: ASAM Risk Rating
Non-Expiring Online Training
This training will provide drug and alcohol assessors and counselors with an overview of risk rating as used in the 2013 ASAM Criteria and a summary walkthrough of how to apply risk rating.
2022 Compliance Forum, November 2022
Open Minds Provider Training Series, April/May 2022
- Trends Driving Service Delivery in the Next Normal
- Recruiting, Hiring, and Onboarding: The Competencies Needed to Build a High-Quality Provider Network
- Creating New Services that Meet Changing Consumer Needs
- Creating a “Technology First” Approach to Service Delivery
- Building an Effective Infrastructure for Successful Value-Based Contracting
- Partnerships and Affiliations as a Strategy for Sustainability and Growth
- Driving Financial Sustainability in the Next Normal
2021 Compliance Forum, November 2021
Distilling Solutions: Clinical Practice Guidance for Alcohol Use Disorder, February 25, 2021
For more information on AUD, please visit our Alcohol Use Disorder (AUD) And Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) page.
Using the Youth and Family Rights Guides Implementation Webinar for Providers and Staff
2020 Compliance Forum, November 2020
- Corresponding PowerPoint: Welcome
- Corresponding PowerPoint: Independent Practitioner Documentation Guidelines