This educational series provides monthly webinars on topics related to residential treatment for alcohol and other substance use. This series, available on the DBHIDS Learning Hub, is especially useful for Level 3 providers currently undergoing ASAM alignment confirmation reviews.
- Recorded webinar available August 30, 2023: Continued Support Planning for Residential Alcohol and Other Drug Programs
- Recorded webinar available September 30, 2023: Resource Coordination for Discharge Planning with Member Services
- Recorded webinar available October 30, 2023: Writing Individualized Group Notes for Residential Alcohol and Other Drug Providers
- November 30th, 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. – Writing Measurable Goals Info Session for Residential AOD Providers
- Registration is available now!
Please contact cbh.ptdtechnicalassistance@Phila.gov with any questions.