CBH E-mail Subscription
CBH News Blasts are sent regularly. If you do not begin receiving emails within two weeks of this request, please contact CBH.Communications@phila.gov
- Mental Health Delegates Hotline
Mental Health Delegates, overseeing the city’s behavioral health emergency services system, provide access to emergency services, assign mobile emergency teams for home visits to assist families with mental health crises, and provide access to Crisis Response Centers.
- Suicide and Crisis Intervention Hotline
Trained suicide/crisis intervention staff provide counseling, consultation and referral for people seeking assistance for acute psychiatric needs
- Red Nacional de Prevencion del Suicidio
(a friendly 'listening ear')
- Community Behavioral Health Member Services
- Intellectual disAbility Services Emergency Line
Call for emergency placement or to report missing people with intellectual disability.
(215) 829-5709*After 5 p.m. (215) 685-6440
- Crisis Response Centers
- Emergency Contacts