For CBH’s full webpage of COVID-19 information and resources, click here.
Guidance and Resources from the Bureau of Professional and Occupational Affairs
The Pennsylvania Department of Health (DOH) and the Department of State (DOS) are reminding healthcare providers of guidance released and updated by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the DOH on numerous aspects related to the COVID-19 response. This guidance is for all healthcare providers including those practicing in outpatient and urgent care settings and Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHC). Coordination and collaboration with all level of healthcare providers is essential for a measured response to COVID-19.
- Guidance for Preventing Exposure and Transmission
- Guidance on reporting, testing and specimen collection
- PA Department of Health Interim COVID 19 Specimen Collection and Testing Guidance
- PA Department of Health specimen collection and shipping guidance
- PA Department of Health testing fact sheet
- Interim Guidelines for Collecting, Handling, and Testing Clinical Specimens from Persons for Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
Updated Guidance from the Department of Drug and Alcohol Programs (DDAP)
Please see the below links and attachments from the Department of Drug and Alcohol Programs (DDAP) for more information and guidance as they navigate COVID-19.
- Departmental Guidance on Written Patient Consent
- Policy Bulletin on Telehealth Services for Gambling Treatment
- Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) guidance on DEA-Registered Practitioners and Controlled Substance Prescribing
- For more information on guidance issued by the department during COVID-19, click here.
PA DHS Licensing Message
To view the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services (DHS) message to all of its licensed facilities, click here.